• "Shari'ah-compliant credit cards"
• "Is Islamic banking in Pakistan really Islamic?"
• "Islamic investment instruments"
• "Interviews on Islamic banking"
• "Special report on Islamic banking"
Malaysia plans on helping neighboring Hong Kong with Islamic finance and opened the door to new sukuk issues from Japan and China
Pakistani bank Meezan Bank is exploring microfinance.
The International Islamic Trade Finance Corporation (ITFC), a part of the Islamic Development Bank will launch on January 10, 2008. The ITFC will provide Shari'ah-compliant trade financing to IDB member countries.
The U.K. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) will provide training in Islamic finance.